Jacaranda Villa Mount Pleasant, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 0 Acres
- Infinity Pool
- FOR SALE
- Ideal as Vacation Rental Property
- Flexible, Modern Layout
- Guest Studio in Garden
Jacaranda Villa - Spacious New Villa with Infinity Pool at Mount Pleasant
Jacaranda has been recently built and offers a spacious, immaculate living space for a large family of 8 or a vacation rental villa for up to 10 guests. This stunning elevated house offers views over the islands of Mustique, Isle a Quatre, Canouan and Petit Nevis. Beautiful Pool - 13 x 5m
The beautiful central poolhas 2 stepped areas of entry and is 1.8m at its deepest point and is flanked by lovely sun deck surrounded by landscaped tropical gardens.
Views over to Mustique & Islands
The house is located on the hills at Mount Pleasant. The road up to the villa is steep but the elevated position guarantees wonderful views, from the upstairs down over the pool and the ocean and islands beyond.
Villa Comfortably sleeps 8
There are 4 air conditioned, king size bedrooms with ceiling fans, french windows and contemporary en suite bathrooms.
- 2 x Double Bedrooms on Lower Level
- 2 x Double Bedrooms on Upper Level
- All Bedrooms en suite
- Additional poolside washroom
Elegant Colonial style Indoor/ Outdoor Living
The main living spaces all open out onto the relaxing exterior living space via elegant French windows.
Cool Tropical Interiors
The floors are cool and tiled throughout, the house has been decorated with a cool, pastel palette of colours.
Lush, landscaped gardens with Stunning Views
Being in such an elevated position the gardens have been terraced and profuse with flowering tropical shrubs and foliage.
Perched on the deck overlooking the ocean and lush tropical hillside is a delightfully cool, shaded pavilion, an ideal venue for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The small poolside kitchen provides an ideal location for preparing food and the occasional cocktail perhaps, ideal for entertaining and enjoying the Bequia climate for every meal.
There is a curved gated driveway leading up to the property.
A central hilly area, Mount Pleasant enjoys a perfect combination of breezy elevation, rolling landscape, and access down to the beaches on both the Atlantic and Caribbean side and to the harbour town of Port Elizabeth. A very civilized retreat to enjoy Bequia from. Traditionally home of the islanders with roots in the French settlers, this is a long established residential location often with breathaking panoramic views.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward