Hummingbird House Twin Villas Spring, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 0.58 Acres
- 25354 Sq Ft
- Infinity Pool
- Stunning ocean and bay views
- Atrium and sun terraces
- Private and substantial
Hummingbird House Spring Estate, Bequia St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Hummingbird House is an impressive construction located high on the Spring estate on the Crown Point Ridge on 25,354 sq ft of land. It has a great location, with a wonderful sense of privacy, whilst still being within great proximity of shops, bars, restaurants, and beaches. The views from Hummingbird are fantastic, looking out over the Spring Plantation, the old sugar mill, the Firefly and the palm trees of Spring Bay to the Caribbean Sea, and the islands of Balliceaux and Battowia.
Hummingbird is effectively two independent houses connected by the central atrium, overlooking the swimming pool. Each half has two lovely private bedrooms, a living area, kitchen, and there is a fantastic open air dining room and atrium area.
The property has great high ceilings, and the fantastic layout makes for a wonderful sense of space throughout. There are two great private sundecks, and the central one by the pool area. There are also two covered sundecks next the the gazebo dining area. Each bedroom has the great feature of a walk in closet, and there is space for parking.
Hummingbird House is a well designed property that allows for enjoying the relaxing Caribbean lifestyle. There is the option of continuing to use Hummingbird House as a source of earning rental income, which is definitely worth considering as Bequia does have a thriving rental history over recent years. Also, of course, this could be purchased asa home, and in such a great location, this is a great option.
A quiet international community of independent villas on the hillsides of this green and peaceful valley. The boutique Firefly Hotel, and old sugar mill is located here. The old tall Coconut palms run down to the coral sand beach facing the ocean. Completely away from the Harbour but astonishingly close for a visit for shops, restaurants and the bustle of island life.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward