Friendship Land Friendship Heights, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.27 Acres
- 12032 Sq Ft
- Quiet Secluded Area
- FOR SALE
- Ideal Plot for Villa
- Panoramic VIews
- Central, between 2 Bays
- Private, Independent Location
Friendship Land Bequia St.Vincent & the Grenadines 144,384 USD 12,032 sq ft Land Gentle Breezes across over 1/4 Acre
This is the perfect plot of land for the construction of a villa, either residential or as a vacation rental property. The position is both close enough to bars, restaurants and dive shops whilst also being set in a quiet, undeveloped location.
The position of this plot is close to both Friendship & Lower Bays, at a height that embraces constant cool, gentle breezes and in a private undeveloped location.
- Less than 1/2 mile from Lower Bay Beach
- 300m from the Bequia Beach Hotel & Friendship Bay Beach
- Just over 1 mile away from Dive Shops
The plot is approached via a new paved road which would help reduce any construction delay due to access.
A Villa with Valley, Ocean & Island Views
This 12,032 sq ft plot of land provides views down across Friendship Valley, Friendship Bay Beach and the exclusive private islands of Mustique, Petit Nevis and the uninhabited islands of Balliceaux and Battowia.
Bequia Beach Hotel Nearby
Just visible from the plot and within easy strolling distance the world famous beachfront hotel offers the Bagatelle Beachfront Restaurant, a spa & gym and a variety of local bands and entertainments most evenings.
Well Placed for the Owners' Staff
Whether a residential or vacation rental property the staff employed by the owners of this villa will benefit from the plot being upon an established bus route.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward