Friendship Heights Lot 30 Friendship Heights, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.4 Acres
- 17186 Sq Ft
- 5 min to beach
- FOR SALE
- Infrastructure included
- 280 degree panoramic views
- Prominent position, Lot 30
Friendship Heights lot 30 0.4 Acres Prime Headland Bequia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Stunning location with panoramic views Situated on the ridge above Ravine Bay where the Atlantic meets the Caribbean Sea, with open natural woodland valley and palm trees to the shore. This land offers 280 degree panoramic views including Mustique and the islands of Battowia, Balliceaux and the Pillories, with views to Canouan and Grenada.
This is an exceptional location, with the perfect balance of privacy and accessibility - lot 30 is within good proximity of bars, restaurants, beaches and local supermarkets, with the harbour and the airport both a 10-15 drive away.
Friendship Heights has a prime location and offers direct access to the beautiful Friendship Beach, with its incredible coral sand beach and sheltered coral reef fringed bay.
The plot has quality road access with services laid in underground, and automatically qualifying for planning permission.
Lot 30 benefits from a full topographic survey showing the unique ridge siting of this corner plot. This is a fantastic opportunity, with great potential.
The Neighboring lot 29 is also for sale
Purchasing land in a foreign country can seem like a daunting task. We are here from start to finish of the process, and pride ourselves with a strong relationship with previous buyers, assisting in settling new owners into the island and their property. We are happy to assist with any part, from the handover, relocating, shipping, staffing, and continuing through our rental program.
We extend our full concierge services, and regularly handle all arrangements for potential purchasers visiting the islands for viewings - private or scheduled flights, transfers, accommodation, island briefings, tours and property viewings.
We arrange and lead viewings ensuring they are comfortable, relaxed and well timed. We provided detailed printed material and can photograph aspects of the property which are of particular interest to you, ensuring that all follow up material is focused for you.
From helping you find the right property, assisting in assessment & evaluation, advice on legal processes to various areas surrounding architecture, design, project management, property maintenance, management, and rental.
The entire process can be handled remotely - ie while you are in the UK.Purchase procedure:
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale & deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
The Agreement of Sale Contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
Provide the following details to your local lawyer :
- Date and place of birth
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
- Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
Purchase costs are straightforward;
- 5% Stamp Duty
- approximately 6% ALHL
- legal fees
Legal fees are standard and the lawyer you instruct can provide a detailed breakdown of the costs.
We advise allowing 13% to cover the costs.
The lawyer can advise on personal or company ownership;
Company ownership provides automatic exemption from work permit. Residency is a simple formality with property ownership.
Many buyers choose to own their property through a company which can be set up easily, the lawyer can advise on the costs and fees for this.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible. Funds can be repatriated freely.