Friendship Groves Lot 30 Friendship Hill, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.8 Acres
- 34751 Sq Ft
- Road Access to Bay
- FOR SALE
- Infrastructure included
- Prime location
- Private Estate
Friendship Groves 34,764 Sq ft 0.8 acres Incredible location and views
Plot 30 offers absolutely incredible panoramic views overlooking Friendship Bay, Lower Bay, Petit Nevis, Isle a Quatre and the Southern Grenadines. It is its elevated hillside ridge location that guarantees uninterrupted views, and a constant breeze away from the heat. The privacy up here is fantastic, and there is fantastic potential to create something truly exceptional. This plot is 600 ft above sea level, and is more private and exclusive than the Friendship Heights Government land estate.
There is also a wider and higher quality access road. From this tranquil location, the harbour town of Port Elizabeth is just a 10 - 15 minute drive, and the beautiful Friendship Bay beach is close by.Another benefit is that Infrastructure is included. The new private road leads down directly to Friendship Bay,and electricity and cable/phone services are laid in underground to the plot.Friendship Groves is highly recommended, not least due to the breathtaking views, excellent location and great amount of potential that there is to create a property that is outstanding - head and shoulders above the rest.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward