Diamond Estate Friendship Hill, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.5 Acres
- 21970 Sq Ft
- Space for pool
- FOR SALE
- Traditional Caribbean Verandah
- Mature planted tropical gardens
- huge development potential
Diamond Estate Friendship Bequia Hillside Villa with Views down to Friendship Bay
This lovely property is located just below ridge top connecting with Lower Bay and looks down across a well planted tropical garden with glimpses over Friendship Bay. The aromatic garden includes bananas and figs, plums, mangoes, soursop, cherry, papaya, pumpkin, passion fruit, lime, sugar apple, oranges and guava.
In October 2011 the roof was completely renovated. The roof has been elevated and has a far better water catchment area as a result.
Potential for Pool & Guest Cottage
The property sits amongst half an acre of mature tropical hillside where there is ample space for perhaps a guest cottage and the addition of a private pool.
The property is in a quiet elevated location currently with road access up to the neighbouring property - followed by a dirt track path direct to the house. Relatively little expenditure would allow for this existing road to be extended directly to the property. Bus stop just a 3 minutes walk
Cool, Breezy Location
Located on the gentle sloping hillside the property welcomes cooling offshore breezes via an ample traditional wooden verandah.
2 Storey Property with Ample Exterior Space
There are 4 relaxing bedrooms, a bathroom and a lounge/ living room that leads out to the wooden verandah on the upper level. On the ground level are the family kitchen and dining areas which lead out to the garden and exterior storage areas.
Residential or Vacation Rental Location
This would be ideal as a residential or a vacation property which with the addition of a pool could generate a weekly rental rate of around 2000 USD.
10-15 mins walking distance from:
- Friendship Bay
- Lower Bay
- Princess Margaret Beach
Quiet yet Close to Beaches, Bars, Restaurants
Located in a quiet residential location; perfect for a place to escape to yet just a 5 minute drive away from bars, restaurants and several beautiful and unspoilt beaches.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward