Crown Point Hillside Half Acre Lots Industry, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.5 Acres
- 22000 Sq Ft
- Walk to beach
- FOR SALE
- Quiet location, beach 200 yards
- Infrastructure included
- international residential area
Crown Point 12 Lots for Sale Bequia St.Vincent & the Grenadines
Peaceful hillside land enjoying breezes and wonderful views over the valley and bay 12 Lots for sale
A delightful bay, fresh and quiet with perhaps the prettiest crescent shaped beach on the island. a wonderful old beach bar nestles in the palm trees by the beach. Sharing the quiet qualities of Spring in a smaller brighter valley with astonishing views of Battowia and Baliceau. This area has a coastal feel, smaller hillsides and fresher breezes. Just around the headland is Bequia's much loved Turtle Sanctuary where hatchlings are protected and released.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward