Cloud Nine 32,000 sq ft Friendship Hill, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.74 Acres
- 32415 Sq Ft
- Ariel views
- South facing slopes
- Long private road frontage
- Exclusive hill top location
Cloud Nine élévation 600 ft Stunning views
Cloud Nine boasts the best view in the Grenadines, looking south over the entire Grenadine Islands from here in Bequia at 600 ft above the Caribbean Sea. This plot has a spectacular location, and has great potential. Cloud Nine is within great proximity of bars, restaurants and local supermarkets, and yet is still private and peaceful. Port Elizabeth harbour is a ten minute drive from Cloud 9, and the airport is also a short drive away. There is potential here to create a fantastic private home, or develop a property to rent out as a holiday home - this could make for a great investment, given Bequia's thriving tourist business.
The plot itself
The land is at the end of a well graded private road from Sugar Hill and at the top of the wooded ridge which runs from Saint Hilaire Point up to the 680 ft summit towering over Friendship Bay.
This elevated position on the ridge gives astonishing views and a wonderful combination of breeze andshelter. There is an extraordinary sense of being in the sky with aerial views of the islands laid out below. This sale Includes infrastructure - there is a private road leading up to location, and there will be underground access to electricity, telephone and cable. A good slope at around 20 degrees. 220 ft frontage.
Offers invited in the region of 239,222 GBP ( 358,834 USD)
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward