Belle View House Lower Bay, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 0.32 Acres
- 14000 Sq Ft
- West Indian Style
- North-West Sea Facing
- 3 bedroom Property
- Close to Sandy Beach
- Secluded Location
Belle View House Lower Bay Bequia St.Vincent & the Grenadine Islands 14,000 + sq ft Private Hillside Villa Hillside Location
The land is densely wooded and slopes steeply down to the cliffs and coast. The house itself, because of the sloping site is actually on three floors, and is designed to take advantage of the open north-westerly aspect.
There is one main bedroom on the upper floor opening to a north-west covered balcony. The living space on the first floor opens to a north-west covered balcony, and two bedrooms underneath to the front are north-west sea facing.View full image Gallery at: CLICK HERE
Attractive West Indian Style
This traditional West Indian house is well presented and has a good combination of some stonework, lots of wood and practical rendered walls and modern windows to the lower floor. The facilities are good with bathroom for each bedroom. The upper floors have overhanging roofs so good covered outdoor space for the main living area where the room is opened right up to the covered balcony. The upper level has the master suite with en suite bathroom, private balcony & laundry room. Rare amongst properties on Bequia's Leeward coast, Belleview House offers 77.75 feet of direct waterfront property.
The road is a little more like a track closer to the villa - which adds to the ambiance. The owner always drives it and we recommend a SUV / jeep for the rental vehicle.
The floor below is arranged as two independent studio apartments. This house would be ideally split offering a residential one bedroom apartment on the upper level with 2 self contained studios available for rental at the lower level.
Secluded Property in Ideal location
The overall impression is of great privacy and away from the rest of Bequia. The property is very striking from the sea, perched in the woods with a good looking roof line and obviously generous balconies.
A tiny village on a spectacular beach this is becoming a desirable residential area. Hillside houses and Villas enjoy views of Admiralty Bay and pleasant breezes. There are local restaurants right on the beach so a great place to spend the day, This is the beach of choice for Bequians and there is a wonderful family atmosphere at the weekends. At Easter regatta time there is a buzz of activity with all the local sailing boats launching from the beach.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.