Beachfront Land South Coast Bequia South Coast, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.38 Acres
- 16348 Sq Ft
- Lovely Calm Bay
- FOR SALE
- Offshore Breezes
- Beach front
- South coast
- Exceptional location
Beachfront South Coast Land Bequia Beachfront Location Looking out to Islands
This parcel of land is located on the south coast of the island looking out onto the nearby islands of Petit Nevis and Isle a Quatre.
Ideal Position for Villa with Beach Access
There is a lovely sandy beach and this plot provides the opportunity for the buyer to build a beachfront villa with stunning views.
Cross Shore Breezes
The cross shore breezes offer the most natural form of air conditioning for any future projects.
Panoramic Island Views
This parcel of beachfront land offers wide open panoramic views across to the south coast of the island.
Ideal for Windsurfing & Watersports
Due to the nature of the bay and its location this area is perfect for those who love watersports, in particular windsurfing.
Bequia South Coast
The South Coast of the island of Bequia features the villages of La Pompe and Hamilton. The views from the south coast are of the nearby islands of Isle a Quatre & Petit Nevis.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward