13 Blue - Bequia Friendship Bay, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Acres
- 43151 Sq Ft
- Unspoilt location
- FOR SALE
- Ideal island retreat
- Completely re-wired throughout
- An acre of land
43,151 sq ft
Refreshing Breezes & Privacy Guaranteed
Broad Wraparound Verandah with Exceptional Views
all windows screened
parking & turning place
2 x water storage tanks
sale includes contents minus personal items
This family residence is perched dramatically upon a tropical hillside overlooking Friendship Bay, across the ocean to the islands of Mustique, Petit Nevis, Isle a Quatre and Semple Cay.
Family Owned for over 40 years
Short Drive to Islands Best Beaches
Hexagonal Living Room & Rear Kitchen
Screened by Lush, Verdant Vegetation
Hills encircle this fertile valley which opens to a beautifully long sweep of beach with southern views to Mustique and Bequia's southern Cays. Well connected by road to Admiralty Bay over the ridge. Friendship Bay enjoys a quietly established atmosphere with a great blend of local character and world class accommodation on this protected palm fringed bay. Hillside properties enjoy spectacular views accross the bay and out over the Caribbean Sea to the Atlantic Ocean beyond Mustique or to the Southern Grenadines beyond Isle a Quatre. There is an international restaurant on the beach and local roadside bars. Look for local working boats pulled up on the beach or anchored in this sheltered bay.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward