Mount Pleasant Land Mount Pleasant, ST. VINCENT, Saint Vincent
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.51 Acres
- 22251 Sq Ft
- FOR SALE
- 3 listings 1. Lot 24 @ 10,123 square foot 2. Lot 25 @ 12,128 square foot 3. Both lots 24 + 25 together @ 22,251 square foot
- Ocean & Valley Views
- Elevated Location
- Up & Coming Area
- elevated lands with slight incline
Mount Pleasant Land 22,251sf (lots 24 & 25 combined) Argyle, Saint Vincent
This is in Family ownership and being sold for the first time. Beautiful land in an up coming area of Saint Vincent.
St Vincent is indeed very pleasant area; peaceful and welcoming, a natural choice for a home or holiday home within one of Saint Vincents Safest neighborhoods.
Quiet residential area with mixed nationalities - British, European, Trinidadian, Barbadian etc
Close to Rawacou Recreation Park
The lovely Beachfront area of Rawacou is nearby and this is enjoyed by folk of all ages and nationalities lovely access to the Caribbean sea is enjoyed here.
Close to the new International Airport
The land is all up wind of the airport so flight noise should not be obvious. The property is located just Behind Argyle's International Airport on a lovely area of land next to the sea.
Tropical Valley and Interesting Ocean Island Views
The land is elevated with a gentle incline down towards the ocean. The views from this land are really quite special, the view spans across the tropical valley over the beautiful Argyle black sand beach and out to the ocean.
From this land you enjoy perfect views of Balliceaux, Battawia and Mustique (and the tip of Bequia from certain areas)
Beautiful Straightforward Access Down to the Plots and Beach
This property enjoys very straightforward access: 1. Paved motorable road gives you direct to plots 2. Followed by dirt track / loose gravel road down to beach
Top and bottom boundaries by telegraph poles bounding with the road
1. Take the Windward Highway to Argyle New International Airport. 2. Take road across runway towards the ocean. (as if en route to Waves Villa / Youromei; two properties we have for sale in the area - which we are also happy to show you to demonstrate the feel of houses in the local area). 3. At junction just before reaching Waves take the upper road instead of the lower road. 4. Continue to end taking right bend down hill towards the sea 5. Land parcels are sited above the road / a cream house with a green roof below the road is the centre line of the plots above and Waves Villa can be seen more or less opposite.
Lovely land owned by a lovely Saint Vincent family - we highly recommend viewing and purchase to anyone looking for a safe beautifully tropical location with easy access to the ocean.
A central hilly area, Mount Pleasant enjoys a perfect combination of breezy elevation, rolling landscape, and access down to the beaches on both the Atlantic and Caribbean side and to the harbour town of Port Elizabeth. A very civilized retreat to enjoy Bequia from. Traditionally home of the islanders with roots in the French settlers, this is a long established residential location often with breathaking panoramic views.
The entire process can be handled remotely - ie while you are in the UK.Purchase procedure:
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale & deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
The Agreement of Sale Contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
Provide the following details to your local lawyer :
- Date and place of birth
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
- Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
Purchase costs are straightforward;
- 5% Stamp Duty
- approximately 6% ALHL
- legal fees
Legal fees are standard and the lawyer you instruct can provide a detailed breakdown of the costs.
We advise allowing 13% to cover the costs.
The lawyer can advise on personal or company ownership;
Company ownership provides automatic exemption from work permit. Residency is a simple formality with property ownership.
Many buyers choose to own their property through a company which can be set up easily, the lawyer can advise on the costs and fees for this.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible. Funds can be repatriated freely.