Beachfront Brighton Land Brighton, ST. VINCENT, Saint Vincent
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Acres
- 44332 Sq Ft
- Close to Sandy Beach
- FOR SALE
- Rare Beachfront Plot on SV
- Access to electicity & water
- Trpoical Woodland Beach Viewiew
Brighton Land 44,332 sq ft Land Brighton Salt Pond St.Vincent St. Vincent & the Grenadine Island Rare Beachfront Land On St.Vincent
St.Vincent offers a variety of vacation rental properties and residences but very few with beach fronts or close access to a sandy beach. This plot of land provides a rare investment opportunity for the right buyer with vision.
There is access to an electricity and water supply just 100m away from the land. The land could cater for a septic tank system. The sewer is provided by means of a cesspit and soakaway as is the tradition on St.Vincent.
New Airport in 2016
The new airport being developed at present is due for opening in 2016 which will dramatically increase the influx of tourism to the island. Additional accommodation for employees and visitors alike will be required across the island making a beachfront option all the more appealing as an investment.
Ideal Vacation Rental Properties
St. Vincent is growing in popularity as a vacation destination and as such vacation rental properties are becoming more popular and on St.Vincent a vacation rental with access to a natural sandy beach is a very rare and desirable thing.
Gentle Sloping Beach & Ocean Views
The land, just over an acre, 44,332 sq ft is gentle sloping tropical woodland with tantalising glimpses of sandy beach through the foliage.
Buccament Bay Resort
Buccament Bay Resort on the south western coast of the island is a resort growing in popularity with children's activities, a soccer school and beachfront. This land could be developed in to a similar but much more compact high spec boutique resort capitalising upon the natural beachfront at its boundary.
The entire process can be handled remotely - ie while you are in the UK.Purchase procedure:
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale & deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
The Agreement of Sale Contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
Provide the following details to your local lawyer :
- Date and place of birth
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
- Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
Purchase costs are straightforward;
- 5% Stamp Duty
- approximately 6% ALHL
- legal fees
Legal fees are standard and the lawyer you instruct can provide a detailed breakdown of the costs.
We advise allowing 13% to cover the costs.
The lawyer can advise on personal or company ownership;
Company ownership provides automatic exemption from work permit. Residency is a simple formality with property ownership.
Many buyers choose to own their property through a company which can be set up easily, the lawyer can advise on the costs and fees for this.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible. Funds can be repatriated freely.