Close to Anse La Roche Beach Prospect, CARRIACOU, Grenada
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0 Acres
- 26452 Sq Ft
- Building on Plot
- FOR SALE
- Close to Beach
- Storage facility
- Ocean views from land
- 20 mins walk to beach
Anse La Roche Land Prospect Carriacou Close to Anse La Roche Beach
This parcel of land and small building are located close to Anse La Roche beach on Carriacou, a beautiful sandy west facing beach. Often deserted with no development the bay is often visited by turtles who lay their eggs their overnight. Perfect for snorkeling and popular with sailors alike Anse La Roche beach is the nearest to this land.
Prospect: 3.5km from Hillsborough
Located at Prospect a small village just 3.5km for the islands capital Hillsborough with groceries, bars and restaurants.
The land is close to a beautiful beach on a barely developed island in a world famous sailing area and is ideal as an investment opportunity. The property on the land though in disrepair would be ideal as a storage facility during the renovation/ construction process.
Existing Building: Development Project
The land has on it a small 2 bedroom property with kitchen, bathroom and living space. The property is in need of attention and has had the cistern originally at the back of the property removed. The property could be renovated and developed as a vacation rental cottage or residence.
World Class Sailing, Snorkeling & Diving
Crystal clear water, magnificent reefs, world class diving and snorkeling and an area already favoured amongst the international sailing community adds particular value to this island location.
New St.Vincent Airport Opening Soon
The new international airport due to open on nearby St.Vincent island will increase the volume of visitors to the Grenadine Islands and a short flight or boat trip away from Carriacou.
The enviable location nestled on the perfect spot has been portrayed by The New York Times as “the most beautiful and romantic spot on the island. You will discover an enticing little oasis…” At Prospect, the individual buildings are nestled between undulating lawns. A variety of fruit trees, almond, plentiful palms, and mature coconuts, abound. Tucked away below a 1000 Acre nature park that abounds with wildlife, it is also a sanctuary blue and yellow macaws.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.