SeaHigh House Friendship Bay, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 0 Acres
- FOR SALE
- Close to Friendship Bay Beach
- Built '67 by current owners
- just 7 mins to Harbour
- Online Viewing By Request
St Vincent & the Grenadines
SeaHigh House is located on a gentle hillside overlooking beautiful Friendship Bay Beach below and out along St Hillaire point. A simple 5 minute stroll takes you down to this, one of the islands best beaches, perfect for swimming and families. Just a 10 minute drive away is the islands busy harbour town of Port Elizabeth.
This family home is surrounded by natural woodland inhabited by hummingbirds, iguanas and mockingbirds for example and many other similar charming native species. The house is beautifully set against this landscape and quite simply peaceful, quiet and relaxing.
Relaxing Open Plan Interior
The house has 2 double bedrooms currently laid out as a double and a twin both at the rear of the property and each with a private bathroom. Facing the ocean is a spacious living area with full length windows leading off to a modern kitchen space and also a charming sun room which could also act as a third bedroom.
Cool, Breezy Location
The house is perfectly positioned to welcome in the windward breezes off the ocean.
Built in 67': Loved & Lived in by the Owners
5 mins walk to Friendship Bay Beach
7 mins drive to Port Elizabeth/ 45 mins walk
Hills encircle this fertile valley which opens to a beautifully long sweep of beach with southern views to Mustique and Bequia's southern Cays. Well connected by road to Admiralty Bay over the ridge. Friendship Bay enjoys a quietly established atmosphere with a great blend of local character and world class accommodation on this protected palm fringed bay. Hillside properties enjoy spectacular views accross the bay and out over the Caribbean Sea to the Atlantic Ocean beyond Mustique or to the Southern Grenadines beyond Isle a Quatre. There is an international restaurant on the beach and local roadside bars. Look for local working boats pulled up on the beach or anchored in this sheltered bay.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward