Flambeau Villa Trouya Pointe, St Lucia, St Lucia
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Acres
- Private Pool
- Private pool, verandah & Sun deck
- Apartments Ideal for Rental
- Desirable location, close beach
Large 1 acre Site
This villa has been beautifully renovated.
There are three apartments:
- 3 Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
Offers a good investment possibility. It is located in the lovely residential area of Trouya which 10 minutes away from Rodney Bay and Trouya Beach is a few minutes walk away.
Main House - First Floor
- Master bedroom: King size bed, spacious, wooden floors, walk-in closet, leads out to wrap-around balcony with Caribbean Sea view, A/C and ceiling fan
- Master Bathroom: ensuite, twin wash basins, bathtub, with overhead shower and w.c.
- Guest Bedrooms: Two double bedrooms, doors lead out to wrap-around balcony with Caribbean Sea view,fitted cupboards A/C and ceiling fans
- Guest Bathroom :modernized, walk in shower, w.c and w.b
- Kitchen/Utility Room : spacious, fully fitted, stone tile worktops
- Living /Dining Room : open plan, wooden floors, ceiling fan. Opens out onto wrap-around balcony, overlooking the pool , with views of the Caribbean Sea
- Laundry Room at Ground floor level
- Swimming Pool and sun deck:Pool approx 13 ft x 31 ft
- Private Parking
One Bed apartment – Ground Floor
- Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room with sliding doors that open onto the pool
- Double Bedroom with A/C and ensuite bathroom
- Fully furnished
- Private parking
2 bedroom Apartment – Ground Floor
- Two double bedrooms, both with A/C
- Shared Bathroom
- Kitchen: fully fitted
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Fully furnished
- Hall closet
- Side Patio
- Private parking
Great re-modelling to give super rental options with private rental and owners areas
This villa has been pleasantly renovated to incorporate a three bedroom apartment upstairs, and a one and a two bedroom apartment downstairs and offers a good investment possibility. It is located in the lovely residential area of Trouya which 10 minutes away from Rodney Bay. Trouya Beach is a few minutes' walk away.
Mustique Style Interior
This villa has recently been re-modelled and refurbished in the Mustique Villa style with polished wooden floors, a neutral palette and high vaulted ceilings.
Ideal Investment Opportunity
The house is designed as a main residence with 2 potential guest or rental properties below.
Private Pool & sun deck
There is a spacious pool, surrounded by sun deck and views from the deck over to the caribbean sea beyond.
Close Trouya Beach & Rodney Bay
Sandy Trouya beach is only a few minutes walk away and Rodney Bay Marina is a few minutes drive away.
We would recommend a viewing so that we can show you this beautiful property.
The entire process can be handled remotely - ie while you are in the UK.Purchase procedure:
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale & deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
The Agreement of Sale Contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
Provide the following details to your local lawyer :
- Date and place of birth
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
- Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
Purchase costs are straightforward;
- 5% Stamp Duty
- approximately 6% ALHL
- legal fees
Legal fees are standard and the lawyer you instruct can provide a detailed breakdown of the costs.
We advise allowing 13% to cover the costs.
The lawyer can advise on personal or company ownership;
Company ownership provides automatic exemption from work permit. Residency is a simple formality with property ownership.
Many buyers choose to own their property through a company which can be set up easily, the lawyer can advise on the costs and fees for this.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible. Funds can be repatriated freely.