Cotton Bay Penthouse Gros Islet, St Lucia, St Lucia
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 0 Acres
- 2200 Sq Ft
- 35m Pool & Gym facilities
- FOR SALE
- 3 bedrooms all with four poster beds
- 6 person Jacuzzi
- 35m Pool
- level beach
- Excellent rental potential
Luxury Penthouse for Sale in St. Lucia
Cotton Bay Saint Lucia offers a private beach and a range of good facilities.
This is one of St. Lucia's premier luxury resorts.
Cotton Bay resort Village is bordering a protected beach but with a nice natural feel on the North of St Lucia.
We are pleased to offer this beautifully presented property:
- 3 bedroom 3.5 bath
- A Coral Penthouse Unit
- 2,200 sq ft of luxurious living located in Cotton Bay
- The Penthouse features open plan living
- Sitting room, dining room and eat-in kitchen all open out to a balcony
- The outdoor spiral staircase provides direct access to the Village 35m swimming pool
- The property enjoys outside dining area and sunning terraces, a rooftop 6 person private Jacuzzi where you can enjoy incredible views of the ocean.
3 Beautifully Furnished Bedrooms
Bedrooms are each equipped with a 4-poster mahogany bed and a writing desk, while the marble ensuite bathroom have double sinks and spacious showers.
Restaurants and Beach Access
With access to a beautiful sandy beach, 2 fabulous restaurants on property, a spa, gym, concierge and room service at your fingertips; Cotton Bay is a sure getaway!
- Category: Bargain, Holiday Homes, Luxury
- Setting: Beachfront, Close To Shops
- Condition: Excellent
- Pool: Communal
- Climate: Air Conditioning
- Views: Sea
- Features: En suite Bathroom, Gym, Jacuzzi, Private Terrace, Solarium
- Furniture: Fully Furnished
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted
- Parking: Private
- Security: Alarm System, Gated Complex
Overall - this is a great owner property where you wish to have facilities on site and to engage in rental during periods you are not enjoying the villa yourself.
The resort welcomes children, providing entertainment for kids aged three to seven, making it a perfect destination for a family holiday. At the same time the surrounding terrain and tropical climate attracts groups of adventure-seeking friends and its romantic atmosphere makes it a popular wedding or honeymooning location.