The Blue House Cane Garden, St Vincent, Saint Vincent
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 0.119 Acres
- Space for Pool
- FOR SALE
- Level lawned area
- Enclosed grounds
- Elevated with ocean views
- Easy access to the capital and excellent schools
- Ideal investment for professionals rentals
A detached 2 storey, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house including a studio on the lower level.
The Property is on 0.119 Acres Lot 45 in sought after Cane Garden on the south west slopes of St Vincent, conveniently located for the capital and the international airport.
pprox 5 minutes drive to Kingstown
30-40 mins to Argyle International Airport
Glimpses of the islands Balliceaux / Battowia / Mustique and Bequia in the distance.
Covered porch overlooking lawned garden below
Bedroom to side (currently being used as an office) with separate bathroom (doubles up for guests use)
The Kitchen is particularly spacious with lots of room for your appliances and generous work surface areas.
Spacious master bedroom with king bed, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom, walk in closet and private porch.
Ceramic floor tiles throughout including on outside terraces.
Connected to the National Grid for electrical supply with both 110 and 220 wired voltage outlets / separate box panels
Retaining walls all around / property enclosed.
Air conditioning in main living area.
UNFURNISHED The Property is being sold unfurnished.
Viewing and support for your purchasePlease contact The
Grenadines Collection Team for viewings of this land lot and to answer
any questions you have on building and purchasing in the islands. The
'Guide' tab above gives some more detailed information and we also have
the Survey plan in the plans tab for you to view. The 'Photos' Tab above
provides a full set of (A larger number of images) for you to view in
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit % of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward .