Mount Desire Land Mount Desire, Carriacou, Grenada
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.96 Acres
- 41927 Sq Ft
- FOR SALE
- Ideal for villa construction
- Quet Location
- Road access
Mount Desire Land Carriacou 41,927 sq ft Hillside Land with Ocean Views
This plot of land, just under an acre is located on the gentle sloping land on Mount Desire towards the southern tip of Carriacou just below the main town of Hillsborough. This desirable plot of land has ocean views.
The beautiful and unique Sandy Island is located just off the coastline below the plot of land and provides a stunning and unique seascape.
There is an established road access to the plot of land which would ease the construction process and help reduce costs.
Ideal Location for Villa Construction
The views, quiet location and undeveloped area makes this plot ideal for the location of a vacation rental property or family home.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.